On Sunday, we all got together for my Mom's 50th Birthday! She is such an amazing woman, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is one of my very best friends in the world...I wouldn't be the person I am today without her in my life.
Our family always has a blast together!
My aunt found a sweet ornament for mom's tree with a snowflake on the sweater. Such a sweet memory of her grandbaby embies:
Mom opening her Brighton gifts:
Our not so successful attempt at getting a picture with one of my pups. :)
A shot my hubby snapped of me that I actually didn't mind sharing (that's rare). :)
Mom blowing out her birthday candles on the strawberry shortcake - we have it every year!
My aunt got my mom a pair of HEELY's for her birthday!! They were a hoot to watch...and almost had it down by the end of the day! Of course they were trying to skate on the tile in my little kitchen....good luck with that!
Little Bro thought he looked "smart" in mom's glasses....that was one word for it. ;)

My daddy as the game was going well....
My daddy as the game wasn't going so well....
My brother and his amazingly sweet girlfriend! Love them!
Are those guns even legal?!?

I'm hoping to have a pic of hubby and I to post at some point....but he is not a fan of having his picture online. :) So if I post any of us, it will have to be with his face all blurred out and that takes some work. ;)
Mom, my aunt and I also spent a day at the zoo last week....pictures to come again later. And some adorable pics of the nieces and nephews too!
BTW, if anyone IRL is reading this and knows names of my fam....please don't use them on here. :) I'm trying to keep everything as private as possible for them!
Okay, the hubs edited a picture for me....and so I present....me and....the W.almart mascot. Didn't know I was married to a celebrity, now did you?! :)
2 comments:
Love the pics! Especially the one of the hubs. LOL!
Hey! I just wanted to say love the pics! Especially one of you and your DH! I didn't know that I am friends with both you and your famous DH!! WOW, I'm glad the secret is finally out about your dh being famous... I didn't think I could keep it a secret for much longer!! (ha,ha!!) Matt and I love and miss you both!!
Post a Comment