Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moving on! :)

Okay, sorry for yesterday's pity party! Sometimes I let too much get to me and I read into things. Or maybe the things are really there, but in all reality, it doesn't mean much if I don't "fit" with everyone around me. I am who God made me, and that's all I can or want to be. Thank you for those who stepped out and encouraged me that I'm not the only one who's been there and felt that.

I've woken up CRAZY early this morning for a Saturday and didn't go to bed until after midnight...so that means I better get the coffee started (it made for about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night). I'll be back later - I think getting some serious blogging done today will be my treat and reprieve from the massive to do list facing me!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Feel free to have a pity party whenever you feel like it. it's funny you posted that though, because I was just thinking yesterday about how I don't fit in.