Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Whew! And HOORAY!



Today I had a certification test that I had to take for work. I was completely freaked about it as I haven't really been in a testing situation since my last cert. test 7 years ago.

It was multiple choice with an essay at the end and while I felt I would do decent on the multiple choice, I wasn't so sure about that essay....

So this morning I got up bright and early, got ready to go, stopped for my chai tea latte and was on my way.

I got into the testing room and felt like a high school student all over again! I have always had some major test anxiety issues, and today was no different.

First thing I did was turn to the essay question....and WHEW!! I knew I could answer it no problem. It was a topic I was VERY familiar with and knew I could knock it out of the park.

So I went back through and got started on the 100 multiple choice questions. I knew that I knew this stuff...but major ADD hit and I couldn't focus! It took me a while, but I finally settled into a groove. After the multiple choice part was FINALLY finished, I took a quick bathroom break, and then tackled that essay that had freaked me out for the past week.

All this to say...I ROCKED THAT TEST!!! Results won't be in for a few weeks, but I'm just glad it's DONE!

Oh, and even better news...spotting started today!! Which means that hopefully my cycle will be here on time tomorrow and I will be ready to get this cycle started! Praise God for a normal cycle!!!

2 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

Lets get this cycle started!!

twondra said...

Congrats on the test!!

Yay for the spotting. :) Never thought you'd hear that, did you? :)