Is it really only two days past transfer?!? Time is CRAWLING right now!! But I have a good friend coming to visit for a while this morning and then my mom is coming to keep me company this afternoon. So today should go much faster than Tuesday and Wednesday (hubby was here, but he was working from home...not much conversation).
This morning I have some lower abdominal and lower back cramping. Doing my best not to read into anything...but they are definitely there. Who knows what it means.
I suppose I'd better actually get a little decent before my friend gets here. :) I'm sure I'll be around later...leave a comment, keep me company during this insanely long wait!
4 comments:
Heather,
Here to keep you company :) Are you going to POAS? If so when? We both did!
Hugs as you wait. We're right here with you!
2Jens
Hang in there! I know those hours just seem to crawl. Still praying for the princesses! Big Hugs!
That's got to make you crazy! I hope time starts speeding up for you! :)
I'm checking in every day hoing to see some new symptoms! Are you going to test this time or wait until your blood test?
Post a Comment