Today I had two wonderful visitors come to keep me company. One of my closest friends, M, came by for a few hours this morning. We had such a nice time talking and catching up - it's been way too long. We talked about the transfer, her current pregnancy, her little boy (who was an angel in the next room over), family, friends, church...whatever came up. It was so nice just to have someone to chat with for a while.
Wtihin a half hour after she left, my mom came and brought me lunch. We had an awesome time, too, just catching up. They have had a lot going on in their lives lately, and she and I haven't had a chance to share with each other lately. She just left because she's under a lot of pressure with some deadlines that are going on for them.
It was a blessing to have them both here today. Now I am on my own and plan to do a little reading before nodding off for a bit. I'm tired - that was more activity than I've had since Tuesday - and all we did was sit and talk!
4 comments:
Hi Heather! Glad you are taking it easy! I had no idea that your embies came through Snowflakes. I am glad you found my blog. I've been following yours for a few months now. Praying for you this week!
Glad you have had some company during your 2ww...Thinking of you!
Love,
Maddy
I agree that it is easier to cope with the waiting when you have friends to keep you company. Work also helps, as well as household projects, anything to take your mind off the endless waiting...
Thinking of you, as always
Thanks for the nomination BTW- I appreciate it!
Thank you for leaving such encouragement on my blog! I have added you to my prayer and blog list!! I'm praying God has blessed you with your first little one!
Post a Comment