Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Encouragement

I have received so much encouragement about this morning from so many around me. We have shared with more family and friends than we did last time...which will be really hard if this doesn't work, because we'll have a ton of people to break the news to right away. But it makes it so great right now to know we have so many people praying for us.

Yesterday, there were text messages, notes here on my blog, notes on my IF forums...so many places where people let us know they were rooting for us and praying for us.

I picked up our mail and had a letter from a sweet friend. She had sent it a few days ago, but I just got it today - and it was such perfect timing.

In her card, she included a verse that had been put on her heart to share with me. It was a verse that God has brought to my heart and attention time and again throughout this infertility journey and I know it was His way of reminding me to rest in Him.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
~Psalm 73:26


No matter what happens, He is my strength. And I am blessed because He loves me.

Just a short amount of time before we leave for transfer. Next time I post, my baby will be "home" with me!!! Thank you, God for letting this baby be with us for whatever amount of time you have planned. We love you so much, Lord.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Praying for you today!!! Praying that your little embie is strong and healthy!!

embieadoptmom said...

Praying for you today...EXCITING!

Jen said...

Praying for you as well!!!

Remember to eat the core of a pineapple today or tomorrow as it has important stuff that helps the embryo stick.

Hugs!!!

Heather said...

The big day! Grow baby, grow! Praying for your precious little one and can't wait for an update!

twondra said...

So happy for you!! I hope this one sticks!!