
Thank you so much to Angie at http://alightattheendofthetunnel.blogspot.com/
This is my first nomination and I was so thrilled that someone thought my words and ramblings were worth an award! :)
With winning this award, I am supposed to name 7 interesting things about myself...I don't find myself all that interesting, but here are 7 things I may not have mentioned on here yet before...
1 - I LOVE to watch reruns of my favorite shows growing up. S.aved by the B.ell, the C.osby S.how, F.resh P.rince, D.awson's C.reek...the list goes on.
2 - I have a serious S.tarbucks addiction. I LOVE their c.hai tea lattes and would have one every day if it wouldn't put us in the poorhouse eventually.
3 - Piggy-backing a little bit off number one, I am hooked on the teen drama O.ne T.ree H.ill. I don't know anyone else who watches it anymore, but I can't go without it. Same goes for H.ouse, L.ost, and 24.
4 - I LOVE ocean life. My brother and I were always entralled with it growing up, so vacations always consisted of trips to the beach and Sea World. One year we went to F.lorida and little bro and I took part in the "Trainer for a Day" program - an awesome day we'll never forget, playing with whales, dolphins and ocean life of all kinds! We also went to D.iscovery C.ove, where we did some AWEOSME snorkling. I hope to do a lot of ocean and tropical vacationing later in life (when all of our bank accounts aren't sucked dry by fertility treatments!).
5 - I have lived within the same 10-15 mile radius all of my life. The only exception to this were the years I spent at college - but I came home a lot. All of our family lives in the same general area - and we wouldn't have it any other way!
6 - I LOVE to sing. I was in band, choir and theater in high school (forever ago...) and there are some days I really miss it. I miss the thrill and excitement of performing and think that someday I may try to get involved in a local choir or theater group again.
7 - My DH and I actually "met" when I was 5 and he was 9 at a friend's birthday party...but didn't know it until we were dating when we were 21 and 24 when said friend's mom sent us a picture she found of the party with him standing in back of me!
And 7 people I would love to nomintate for this award...
1. Christie at Love, Hope and Faith
2. Tara at TaraDaveAdoptionJourny
3. Kristi at Living with the Lawrences
4. Mandie at So This is Love...
5. Hillary at Making Me Mom
6. Thelma at Life as Two
7. Jen at Snowflake Family
It was hard to pick only 7!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for nominating me ;)
I still watch OTH :D I'm addicted to Nathan and Haley
Eeek!! Jen, we have to dish about the show together! I don't know anyone else I can talk to about it! :)
Just so you don't feel alone.. I'm still hooked on the hill too :-)
Post a Comment