Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amazed, Shocked and Blessed....

I am so sorry it's taken me so long to update. For some reason, as exciting as this post is, it has been one of the most challenging to write. I think it's because there don't seem to be words that seem adequate enough for this. But there is one word that sums it all up....



Thank you, God. I know that many of you are probably wondering the how-we-found-out, how-we-told-family, etc questions...and I will get to those later this week, I promise.

But for now, we are just so overwhelmed by God's amazing provision and the fact that there is a LIFE growing and thriving inside of me. And we want all the glory and focus to be on Him and His amazing goodness tonight.

We are pregnant. Thank you, God.

31 comments:

Niki said...

Oh so excited for you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather!!

Ashley said...

This almost made me cry! I'm so excited for you and praising God for answered prayers. Enjoy!

Tara dS said...

I am so happy I'm crying for you right now. You and DH truly deserve this. You have waited so long- savor every minute!!!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I have been checking your blog ALL DAY! Literally...almost every 30 minutes! I am SO HAPPY for you guys and am PRAISING GOD with you for His amazing kindness! :)

Christy said...

Just so you know, I got your text while I was sitting (bored out of my mind) in professional development. I screamed and giggled and everyone wondered what was going on.

Seriously though, so very, very happy for you. Enjoy the ride!

NatashaC said...

Oh Heather!!! Congratulations to you and Rodney!!! You are going to make a wonderful mother. Welcome to parenthood. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Jess said...

I am so crying right now! I couldn't be happier for you and your hubby!! Congrats!

Lauren said...

Congrats!!!! Im crying tears of happiness for you and Rodney!!! I have been checking all day!!!! Praise God!!!!! Im so excited and cant wait to follow your journey!!!!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

YEA!!! I've been thinking about you throughout the day and praying for good results. So excited to see your post!

Angela said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congatulations! You so deserve this!

Erin said...

I said it this morning, but I'll say it again: Congrats! Glory to God!

Heather said...

What a glorious word! Especially when it relates to YOU!!!!

AmyB said...

I am just beyond excited for you. There are no words really to explain. Congrats on your pregnancy Heather!!

Mandie said...

Love you sweetie!!!!

twondra said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm THRILLED for you!!!! Congrats!!!

A said...

Wow, congratulations!!!! I am so happy- you give me hope He is still handing out miracles!! :)

Natosha said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you!

my11chicklets said...

Congratulations!!! I thought of you all day yesterday. And was so excited to see your post on JM. I was thanking God all evening!

Kerrie said...

Absolutely amazing! Incredible! Woo-hoo!!!

Maggie said...

Your post took my breath away! Congratulations to you and Rodney!!!

Michele said...

Forgive my foul language but... HOLY CRAP-O-RAMA!!! :-)

Smiling from ear to ear for you!!!

Amy Prikazsky said...

OMGosh! Congratulations! I'M SOOO HAPPY for you! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU! AND PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Story's Fingerprints said...

Heather, there are no words to accurately describe my excitement for you!!! :)

God is so good, so sweet, so kind!! :)

I just don't have the words....

Rejoicing with you!!

Anonymous said...

I have been following you for a couple months now and I am beyond extremely thrilled for you and your husband. Mayb God Bles You and keep you and this baby safe in his arms...SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPYY FORRRRRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Rachel said...

Love you roomie. :) So happy for you. :)

Maria H. said...

Such a blessing! I'm overjoyed for you all! I even teared up again today telling DH all about it! :-) Enjoy every minute, you SO deserve it!

Shannon said...

amazing! so very happy for you! H & H 9 months girl, you deserve it!!!

embieadoptmom said...

PRAISE THE LORD GIRL!! YIPPEE!

The Brutsman's said...

I am in TEARS as I write this! I am just so utterly happy for you Heather!:) You are going to be a mommy!!!!! Here's to a happy and uneventful pregnancy!:)