No more bed rest!! YIPPEE!! I think the hardest time is bedrest, sitting around and thinking about all of the "what-if's".
Today I am having lunch with a couple of close friends from a message board that I am a part of. I am so excited to spend time with these girls!! One is another Snowflake Mommy and the other is a dear friend I met at a retreat back in spring of 09 who is currently starting to pursue adoption. I can't wait to catch up with both of these girls!
I don't really know how I am feeling today...I'm not feeling negative, I'm not feeling positive. I haven't taken any hpt's so far this cycle. Today is the day I started testing with the girls back in November. I didn't test today...first, I know it's way too early (I knew that last time, I was just determined to test each day for some reason!). Second, hpt's kind of...ummmm...scare me. I'm terrified of seeing a negative test.
I may test come Sunday or Monday (5/6dp5dt), but who knows. We'll just wait and see how I feel I suppose.
What I AM doing is keeping as busy as possible from here on out!! I will be trying to keep moving constantly so time passes as fast as possible! :)
ETA...now that I think about it, I have a full day of work on Monday and Tuesday. And I specifically moved appointments to those days so I didn't have any on Wednesday, the day of my beta. So maybe testing on Monday wouldn't be the best idea...but I don't know. We'll see.
2 comments:
Will be praying that your next hpt is + and a healthy baby is on the way!!
Praying for positivity heading your way! Hugs!
Post a Comment