So yesterday I noticed a bit of a scratchy throat in the afternoon...within an hour my stomach felt icky and I was exhausted and achy. I finished the things I needed to for work and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening glued to the couch. I slept on and off throughout the evening and then had a pretty good night's sleep.
This morning I think I'm feeling better except for the scratchy throat that is lingering around.
I can't get sick. I won't get sick. I don't know what they will cancel a cycle for, but I want the best environment for my baby to come into on Tuesday. So I'm pumping up the Vit. C, keeping up with my prenatal and probiotics, guzzling water and trying to take it easy as much as possible.
As part of my medication regimen, I have to start antibiotics today. Hopefully if this is anything, that will kick it in the butt.
So anyone who wants to join me in praying that I do NOT get sick right before this transfer, I'd greatly appreciate it! I will be finding something to kick and punch if this somehow doesn't work out...and don't worry, I'll make sure it's a pillow or bed and not the poor husband sleeping next to me.
2 comments:
Praying everything goes well for you.
Hope you're feeling better!!
Post a Comment