When we got there, we met with the dr. - our embryo looked fantastic! He or she has started hatching and brought tears to my eyes when I saw his/her picture.
Hubby held my hand all throughout the transfer, and we prayed together while I laid there afterwards. I made it an hour and then finally was able to get up and pee!!
We are now home and I am on full blown princess status through Thursday. Hubby is working from home today and taking care of my every need and whim.
I am blessed. I am loved. And I am PUPO. Praise God - to Him be the glory!
Our miracle (picture is a little blurry, hope to have a better one later...):
12 comments:
Praying that he/she will nestle into mommy's womb! :)
SHE's BEAUTIFUL!! :-) I'm thinking girl. Praying she stays snuggled in there where she should be! Way to go Rodney for taking such good care of the princesses!!
Praying for baby S. :) Enjoy being PUPO, Princess.
What a beautiful picture!
I'm praying that this one sticks!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!
Praying for you! Awesome picture!
YAY!!! Everything seems to be going so well. Praying it keeps on going smoothly and baby continues to grow stronger and stronger. Thinking about you every day!
Wonderful dear, absolutely wonderful
Fantastic!! I'm happy everything went so well!!
We are SO THRILLED for you! Can't wait to hear your good news!
2Jens
So excited for you!
Post a Comment