Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Trigger tonight!
Woohoo! I trigger tonight, start progesterone on Thursday and transfer will be a week from TODAY!! Tuesday, 2/16 I will once again be PUPO. And I couldn't be more thrilled.
Gosh Heather- what a wonderful Valentine's timing this is... I can hear the love and excitement in your post... SO excited for you... Thinking of you in these coming days!
10 comments:
YAY! Glad that things are moving forward! Praying for you embie!
So excited for you! We'll be praying!
Very happy for you!!
Woo hoo! Fantastic news! I know that this is both an exciting and scary time for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm very excited for you both! I'm sending you sticky bean thoughts and prayers!
Lots of prayers being said for you!!
Hoping everything goes smoothly...
So that means you are "virtually pregnant" in like a day or two, assuming you have a 5-6 day embie!
Gosh Heather- what a wonderful Valentine's timing this is... I can hear the love and excitement in your post... SO excited for you... Thinking of you in these coming days!
WOO HOO!!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment