Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Sunday, February 21, 2010

5dp5dt

No POAS, no symptoms. Praying so hard that this babe is still with us, but not feeling great about it again today. I am so tired of feeling like it's not going to happen for us. I don't know how much longer I can do this.

11 comments:

Maria H. said...

Big Hugs again today! I'm sorry this has been so hard on you. I wish I could make it better somehow. Don't give up though! You WILL be great parents, no matter when or how that happens!!! Stay strong!!

A said...

I'm joining you in praying that your little one is along for a 9-mo ride!

Heather said...

Hang in there, Girl! I didn't really have symptoms either at that point in time!

Ashley said...

I've learned lately that you can't trust your feelings! I've been praying for you and your little one. Do something fun today!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!! You are an awesome woman.

Natosha said...

Heavenly Father, Only you know what the outcome of this situation will be. Only you know what our future holds. I ask that you give Heather and her husband some peace about the entire situation. I pray their faith becomes stronger and your perfect will be done in their lives. I ask you be with Heather emotionally, physically and spiritually. Your word tells us you are our shield, our healer, strong tower, our ever present help in time of need. I am asking for you to bless Heather and her husband with a child. I am asking for a healthy pregnancy. I am asking for your blessings to be poured out over them. In the precious name of Jesus, I pray. AMEN!

Tara dS said...

I don't know what to say that can make you feel better. I certainly know what it's like to feel despair and to wonder if you'll ever be a mom. So many people tried to offer hope during our journey but really the only thing that made me feel better was knowing that I have a lot of people in my life who love me. Nothing else is certain, but I know this is true for you too.

Melindae said...

Heather my dear friend, my prayers are with you. but I can tell you that when I was were you are at in my waiting game I had no signs of being pregnant either. Trust God he is with you and your husband lean on him and lean on your hubby, they will cumfort you and suport you and love you.

best of luck with everything know I think of you every day, and hope all works out the way you want it to. Hugs and stay strong.

Amy Prikazsky said...

I'm praying for you...Hang in there. There is HOPE and a perfect plan for you and your family...

Syd said...

Praying for you sweetheart, sending you lots of hugs too.

Erin said...

Hang in there! I'm praying for you!