Well, all those who joined me in praying for an on time AF, prayers were certainly answered! I woked up yesterday to wonderful painful cramps and most definitely a full flow! I have never been so excited to see her. :)
I called the RE's office this morning and came in for my baseline u/s. Lining is where it should be and they are happy with the way the follies look at this point in time.
I start LH testing on Monday and will come in for another u/s to see if I'm getting close to O'ing.
Dr. said everything looks good and he doesn't anticipate any issues with the cycle!
SO excited!! :)
8 comments:
Glad that AF showed up on time!! Praying that everything goes smoothly this cycle and that your get your miracle!
YIPPEE!
YAY!!!!!! Please, please please, let this be IT for you! May all go as smoothly as your ever-punctual AF!
Great news - So exciting!
Glad AF showed! Good luck!!
What a praise!!! So much reason to hope!!!! Yay!!!!
that's wonderful Heather!
You've been nominated (see my blog for details).
Blessings!
Post a Comment