These two girls are such amazing friends, and we had such an incredible time! R and J are both on IF journeys of their own - R. and her husband C. are just starting their adoption journey for domestic infant adoption and J. is another Snowflake Mommy - in fact, she is a fellow blogger!
They are both so wonderfully supportive of our EA journey, and it has been such a blessing to have their support since meeting them. R. lives out of state butw as here visiting her in-laws with her husband, so we all had a chance to meet up. Her husband, by the way, is seriously hilarious!! He had us laughing so hard all throughout lunch.
Before R. and C. headed to the airport to catch their flight, R. took time to lay her hand on my belly and pray over our little babe. It was incredibly touching and I was so grateful.
I cannot express in words how much these two girls (and so many other sisters on this IF road) mean to me. God is so good in giving us exactly the people we need exactly when we need them - and today, I needed them!
Here's the three of us right before we parted ways:

Thank you, J, R (and C!) for a wonderful afternoon - such a great way to pass the time as I continue to wait for Wednesday to hurry up and get here!
2 comments:
You three look great! Wish I coulda been there.
Ah, friend...just now reading this and overwhelmed with tears - and so grateful for you in my life. Love you!
Post a Comment