I had my first monitoring appointment today, and apparently it was a good thing we decided to start monitoring on CD 9!
I have a 17 mm follicle on the left. They want me to come in tomorrow to double check, but they are pretty sure they will have me trigger tomorrow!!! I'll start progesterone the next day and if all goes like they think tomorrow, I'm pretty sure our transfer will be Sunday or Monday!
EEEEK, it's getting so close. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm thrilled. I'm....I don't know what I am.
I'll update again tomorrow.
BTW...I know many of you were worried about me after my last post. I'm doing okay - I've just been a huge bundle of emotional mess the past week or so. I think it's just getting so close to this next step...and a HUGE turning point in our lives with whatever God has planned for this little one. I'm scared of losing this one too...I'm trying desperately to be positive, but fear strikes my heart so often when I think about it. But I know He is in control, and I trust Him fully. THank you for your prayers and thoughts, my friends.
2 comments:
Wow! Thinking of you... and crossing my fingers this time will be the one.
Best wishes, my dear!
Post a Comment