Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, February 12, 2010

Update

So the "itchy-scratchy" feeling in my throat has escalated to an official "sore throat" this morning. Nothing absolutely terrible and painful, but definitely sore.

It's the only "symptom" I have of being sick - nothing else is really bothering me too much. But I will be calling the dr. today (or maybe just stopping by) to ask them what they think.

Some of you may be thinking that it's just a sore throat and what's the big deal? But my number 1 priority right now is to that precious baby waiting to be thawed and given a chance at life. And I don't want to do anything that would even have a slight possibility of giving that baby a less than perfect environment to come into on Tuesday.

So...we'll see. I'll let you know what the clinic says and what the plan is later today...

Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Maria H. said...

Prayers that it gets better! Hopefully your antibiotics will kick it! Rest up!!

Ashley said...

I'll be praying for a healthy environment for your baby and a successful transfer!

Angela said...

I'll say a prayer for you! It's amazing how these babies survive thru our colds, flus, and infections. But I understand your concern! You'll be great Mommy!