Oh honey. I'm so sorry. I know you are sad, and I know that you are scared of a possible negative outcome. All of that is completely normal AND understandable. Try to do the best you can, right now, to focus on those symptoms...symptoms that you know are "different"...and not on what that plastic stick is saying right now. Lifting you up during this time, sweetie. You'll see that second line in no time. Love you. Call me if I can help in any way.
Those symptoms mean something. When I was pg with Emma, my first sign was the sore boobs. I waited until my missed period (15 dpo) and then I tested. Everyone is different so just because you are seeing negative...the symptoms ar saying positive. Hang in there sweetie...Monday is going to be a GREAT day!!!
God loves you and those babies. WAIT until Monday. Like others have said, your symptoms are real. I had 2 friends who never got a faint line until the day of their betas. That is what is going to happen with you! HUGS!
13 comments:
Oh honey. I'm so sorry. I know you are sad, and I know that you are scared of a possible negative outcome. All of that is completely normal AND understandable. Try to do the best you can, right now, to focus on those symptoms...symptoms that you know are "different"...and not on what that plastic stick is saying right now. Lifting you up during this time, sweetie. You'll see that second line in no time. Love you. Call me if I can help in any way.
Heather, thinking of you and praying for you today. Don't give up hope!!
(((Hugs)))I can't imagine how excruciating this must be for you! Your symptoms sound really good! I hope you get that positive tomorrow!
Hang in there Heather!! Don't let it get you down! Praying for you!!
Those symptoms mean something. When I was pg with Emma, my first sign was the sore boobs. I waited until my missed period (15 dpo) and then I tested. Everyone is different so just because you are seeing negative...the symptoms ar saying positive. Hang in there sweetie...Monday is going to be a GREAT day!!!
(((Heather))) Words cannot explain the pain I feel for you. Sending prayers.
God loves you and those babies. WAIT until Monday. Like others have said, your symptoms are real. I had 2 friends who never got a faint line until the day of their betas. That is what is going to happen with you! HUGS!
((hugs))
(((Heather))) Sigh. Hoping and praying for you and your embies.
hugs Heather :( I agree though...still could just be too soon
((((HUGS)))) We're all here for you!!
(((HUGS))) you've got a lot people praying for you girly! I still think the symptoms sound great!
Continuing to pray for you and your precious children Heather. Praying that Monday's beta is a BFM! Hang in there hon.
Post a Comment