I really thought I could do it. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal and no matter the outcome I wouldn't think twice about it at this point in time.
Boy was I wrong.
I woke up this morning wanting to POAS. I knew it was only 3dp6dt. I knew it was WAY too early to have a positive result even if I AM pregnant. I just thought I'd give it a try "for fun". I had bought a lot of tests so I could test pretty much every day if I wanted to.
Well, of course the test was negative. Duh. It's been THREE DAYS, smart one.
And it dragged me down. I went back to bed and had a very depressing dream. I got up and felt less optimistic than I have. That was a dumb thing to do.
So now the tests are once again tucked under my sink and we'll see when they come out again.
Please don't feel the need to tell me how silly it was to test, or that you knew I'd feel that way or that I need to "step away from the tests". I already feel down today. :(
8 comments:
A friend of mine did the same thing, with the same negative result, and today she saw and heard her baby's heartbeat. Hang in there and keep the faith!!!
Hugs!!!
Does it help to know other's have been there, done that too? We are so excited for you and this journey you are on! Baby Hugs!
We are all allowed stupid moments! Love you!
I am impressed that you waited 3 whole days. I plan to POAS every day after the FET. Call me obsessive or even crazy, but I will probably do so. Praying for you as you wait and that your heart is comforted during this time. I can't imagine how difficult that this must be right now. {{{HUGS}}}
YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I tested on day 4 and it was neg-felt the same way but day 5 was a good day! HUGS DEAR! Test all you want!
I'm addicted to POAS! HUGS and praying that these little ones are sticking and growing! PRAYING!!
I know how you feel about POAS. And I also get really mad about how EXPENSIVE those tests are! Not only do they make me feel bad, but they also drain my bank account! Well, I am thinking of you and sending all positive energy your way.
Nah, not stupid. Just hopeful, and eager. Hang in there.
Post a Comment