Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Sunday, November 15, 2009

My amazing man

Have I mentioned recently how much I love my man? Oh, I have? Well, let me brag on him again. :)

Not only has he taken such good care of me all weekend, but tonight he went over and above. He went to the store, came home and got busy cooking in the kitchen. It smelled DELICIOUS!! The next thing I know, he came in with a plate full of fixins' for steak fajitas! Oh my goodness were they absolutely wonderful!

We ate dinner, then he took our plates and cleaned up the entire kitchen...and finished it off by getting me a bowl of chocolate chip ice cream. Mmmm, that hit the spot.

I have me a pretty good man if I do say so myself. Thank you, baby! :)

1 comment:

embieadoptmom said...

YUM! Sounds so good-give him a hug from me :)