Thank you, God!!! What a wonderful answer to prayer!! I just heard back from K. at the clinic and they FINALLY had results for us!!
My IGG (I believe) levels still show that I have the antibodies in my system (which they are there the rest of your life once you have the virus), but the IGM levels (which are what rise when you have an active CMV virus) are most definitely NEGATIVE now!! So we are set to continue and I've now already had the virus so I won't get it again - so no worries during pregnancy!
God is SO good! We are just a little over a week away from our transfer, and I still can't believe we are so close!
I go in for my next blood draw and lining check tomorrow. So far everything is coming together beautifully - thanks to God's amazingly perfect timing!
4 comments:
thats FANTASTIC news Heather!!
Thank goodness its a go :)
Praying this is it for you and that things continue to line up :)
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :)
I am so very happy for you!!! Congrats!!!
WOO HOO!! You're almost there babe!
Post a Comment