Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Monday, November 23, 2009

Our miracles are gone...

We had a negative beta. Our two precious babes are now resting in the arms of Jesus.

While we are so thankful that Jesus is holding our babies today, we miss them terribly and today is a hard, hard day for both of us. DH came home with me after I went to his office. We went to my parents and told them and are now home just taking care of each other.

This is so hard.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so very sorry. May you find peace with the comfort of eachother. Your time will come, never stop believing. God Bless!!

Maggie said...

Oh Heather I am so sorry. Keeping you and DH in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

Jen said...

I am so sorry!!! I a glad you and hubby are together!!! You continue to be in my prayers!!!

Hugs!!!

Mandie said...

I'm so sorry Heather. So, so sorry.

embieadoptmom said...

Heather,

You will be in my continued prayers friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss-may God wrap his arms of comfort and protection around you and your husband and this heart wrenching time.

Jen

NatashaC said...

Heather, I am so sorry. You have a wonderful husband and a very strong faith. I hope you get the strength to get through this very sad time. I really believe that your time will come. You will get to hold your baby in your arms one day soon. Just know that you have 2 little angels watching over you now. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

Erin said...

I'm so sorry :(

Jess said...

I have no words to express just how sorry that I am. You and your dh are in my prayers.

Shannon said...

I'm so so sorry Heather.

RELH said...

My thoughts are with you.

AmyB said...

I'm so so sorry. My heart aches for you. :( ((HUGS))

Heather said...

Praying for your heart, Heather! This is so tough! Hugs!

Rachel said...

(((Heather))) I'm so sorry, honey. :( Praying for your broken heart.

Anonymous said...

:( Im so sorry Heather!
HUGS.. Thinking of you guys

Anonymous said...

OH Heather I am sooooooo sorry to hear this.. my heart breaks for you. My thoughts and prayers to you and your DH... Laura

Maria H. said...

Heather: You, Rodney and the babies are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. Take care of each other, and know that we are all with you, and sending you our love!

Unknown said...

Heather - I'm so heartbroken for you and Rodney! I don't know what else to say other than I am praying for you during this time. Lots of love!!

Tara dS said...

Heather, I am crying for you too. These next few days will be especially hard and if there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I know it hurts so badly to come this far and still not realize your dreams. I do have faith that both of us will be mommies one day. I wish it could be today and I am so sorry for your loss.

Melissa said...

My heart is utterly breaking for you. I am so very, very sorry. Praying for God's peace and presence tonight. (((hugs)))

Syd said...

So sorry sweetie, my heart just aches for you.

My Story's Fingerprints said...

Heather, I'm so, so sorry! Praying for you and holding you close in my heart! Wish I could do more!

Jen said...

Our heart is breaking with yours. Missing your babies with you. Love you. We're so sorry for your loss.