Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why the heck not? :)

Okay, I figured I might as well list the "symptoms" I'm having. Whether or not they are pointing towards pregnancy, I'm certainly feeling something....

Photobucket

Isn't that sticky note fun?? I saw it on Remember All the Way's Blog and thought it was too fun not to use! You can make your own here!

Another good thing - my amazing, wonderful IVF coordinator called today and said my Estradiol and Progesterone levels look fantastic. She said that my progesterone was over 40, so I was happy about that.

I've been deciding if I will test again or just wait for Monday morning's beta. I can't decide....either way the outcome won't be changed, but I'm trying to decide how to best handle my emotions.

Keep praying, Ladies! I'm sure feeling some peace tonight, which feels really great. God is good.

ETA: Bloating is definitely another thing I've got going on. Though I don't know if it's due to pregnancy or the fact that I've consumed more calories this week than in the past year of my life. Okay, maybe not quite - but you get the point.

6 comments:

My Story's Fingerprints said...

This made me smile! It's so good to "see" you happy again! Praying for you!

Jess said...

Praying so hard!!!!!

Tara dS said...

Oh Heather... I think about you all the time and I am holding your babies in my heart and wishing and hoping and praying that you will get a positive result soon. BTW when I got pregnant I had all those symptoms that you listed. Keep the faith!

embieadoptmom said...

Awesome that you are feeling the signs and feeling peaceful!

twondra said...

Definitely praying!

RELH said...

Fingers crossed! I like the sticky note idea.