Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hate is such a strong word...

...but it fits.

I hate seeing one line on a pregnancy test.

I hate cramping like my period is going to start any second.

I hate the wet, mushy, gross feeling "down there" that makes me run into the bathroom every 5 minutes.

I hate feeling negative.

But I can't leave this post with just the things I hate.

So what do I love??

...I love my husband who is so at peace with all of this and told me this morning that he is feeling so good about a positive outcome.

...I love all of you who were such an encouragement after my last post.

...I love that somehow, some way, the peace of God transcends all understanding and He is here for me all the time.

...and I love, love, love, these two precious lives inside of me. With all that I have and all that I am. LOVE.

Please stay with us, little ones. Your mommy and daddy love you so much.

7 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

LORD PLEASE!! Keep these little ones growing and thriving inside their mama. They are so loved and wanted already. AMEN

Jess said...

So praying that they stay snug in there!!!!!!

Mandie said...

((hugs))

Just ((hugs))

You'll make it through this and be telling your babies all about how you thought you swore you weren't pregnant. :) Hang in there!

Tara dS said...

Waiting is so unbelievably hard, isn't it? You WILL be a mother, and your babies are so lucky to have you!

Rachel said...

Come on babies, snuggle in tight! (((hugs)))

Erin said...

(((HUGS))) I'm praying for you guys! I hope you see a second line soon!

Unknown said...

Your post always bring tears to my eyes. Your faith, strength, and love inspire me!!!!