Only THREE DAYS!!! It's strange - time is dragging and flying all at the same time. But honestly, it's mainly DRAGGING right now! I can't wait for Friday!! I wish it was here already!
But then in the next minute I'm scared - I felt sick to my stomach last night (not sure why!), and it terrified me to think of feeling sick all the time - I'm TERRIBLE with feeling sick. :(
But I know it will all be worth it...and I can't wait all over again!
Shots are going well so far. I need to post pictures of some of these needles. It's insane. Just today I have had:
- 15 mg shot of Lupron
- 50 mg shot of progesterone
- 100 mg antibiotic
- 8 mg steroid
- prenatals
- baby aspirin
GEESH!! That's a lot of medication!! And this progesterone needle is NUTS! Worth it, but NUTS!! Thankfully, my WONDERFUL husband is GREAT at giving these shots - he should definitely be in the medical field. :)
I've been really working hard to get as much as possible done this week for work so I can take it easy come the end of the week. My goal is to get everything for work done by tomorrow so that tomorrow afternoon and most of Thursday can be just getting stuff ready around here. I have whole other post in the works about what we are doing this weekend - stay tuned!
THREE DAYS, everyone! Just THREE DAYS!!!! And now I'm singing a Pat Green song. Nice. :)
5 comments:
I found your blog through Michele. We have adopted embryos and will also be undergoing a FET in early 2010. I hope it's okay I continue to follow you! Good luck!!!
Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
WOO HOO!!!! You're almost there sweetie!
How exciting!!!!! Praying for you these last few days.
Keep breathing, you are doing great! The anticipation is certainly a roller coaster, but hang on.
You are getting ready to embark on an amazing journey! The minute you see those embies on the screen, it will hit you that you are a MOTHER! :)
Post a Comment