So on and off all afternoon, I've had waves of nausea that are only quenched when I eat something. Eat seemed that about every hour, it would come like clockwork until I had something to eat.
Could it be nothing? Yes. Could it be something? Yes. Who knows.
But I think I'm officially posting my first *potential* symptom. Do with it what you wish.
And as always, please keep praying for these little cookies baking in the oven (there is a story to that - hopefully will come tomorrow!).
3 comments:
Personally I think it is your 2nd symptom- lets say the cramping is implantation and those babies are snuggling in!!!
Sending more prayers your way!!! Enjoy being PUPO!!!!
Hugs!!!
Just wanted to say that every time I've ever been PG I've experienced waves of nausea even before implantation! So it's very possible this is a first symptom for you! Praying!!!!
Sounds JUST LIKE I felt in the beginning and am still feeling dear! Can't wait til you get your positive! TOMORROW:)
Post a Comment