Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Up, Down and All Around

My emotions, that is. I have no reason to think I am NOT pregnant, but it's just getting harder and harder to stay positive about...the negative HPT each day....I know, it's silly to take them each day. But every morning brings a renewed hope and I try it again. I know VERY well there is more than likely not enough HCG built up in my system yet, but of course Mr. G o o g l e and I have become best friends and I see story after story of those who have gotten positives by now with a 6 day transfer.

I'm hesitant to share this because I really don't know if I can handle advice - "stop g o o g l i n g", "just stop testing", etc. But I'm taking a chance that in being honest with all of you, you will continue to be just as encouraging as you have been so far, and completely understand where I am coming from when I do all of these things.

Only 4 days 'till beta....

9 comments:

Jess said...

{{{Heather}}} 2WW are the awful!!! I think that with IVF or FET they must be even worse. Praying that you feel His comforting arms around you. And praying that your babies are snuggling in for 9 months.

Rachel said...

You are not silly. At all. (((hugs))) Praying for your little cookies.

twondra said...

I'd be doing the exact same thing, sweetie. Thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

JulieA said...

Praying for you and your sweet, precious babies. (((((Heather)))))

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm praying so hard that your little ones are growing healthy and strong! You are not silly at all! Hang in there...one minute at a time! HUGS!

Shannon said...

Hugs Heather! I cannot imagine the number this 2WW is doing to your nerves! Just know I'm in your corner, fighting for that BFP w/ you!

embieadoptmom said...

I tested EVERY DAY :) You are just fine!

Erin said...

Hang in there! I'm praying for you!

Jen said...

which brand are you using? I used the dollar store one @ 8 days post transfer with 6 day blasts- I could hardly see a line it was so faint and I am pregnant with twins-

Hope that helps!!!

Hugs!!!