Thanksfully, my weekend has been jammed packed and will continue to be straight through my beta Monday morning!
Last night, we went out with our close friends B and M. We had dinner and then went back to their place to watch a movie - it was a nice breather from being at home with my own thoughts and helped to distract me for a while!
This morning we had family pictures. For Christmas, hubby and I arranged to have family pictures done with my parents and brother, my grandma (dad's mom) and my aunt (mom's sister). We all wore fall colors and took a picture at a favorite park. I put on my shirt this morning, and it was a bit of a "poofy" one - I was afraid it would make me look pregnant, and sweet hubby said, "But you ARE pregnant silly". I'm married to a good man. :)
Our photographer today was our wedding photographer - she was fantastic! We all had a great time and I can't wait to see the pics! She's even going to *try* to get them to me by Thanksgiving! No worries if not, though, I know we'll have them in time for Christmas.
I'm so happy to have new pictures of our "grown up" family. I can't tell you the last time we had professional family photos done, besides our wedding.
I came home and rested a bit, and now I've started some banana bread that's baking while I watch "The Christmas Child" - fantastic movie! I have another loaf or two to make, and I'm making some snacky-type things for tomorrow. Then later tonight, it's off to our close friends' K and A's for dinner and games. Should be a good time - I love that I'm keeping busy this weekend.
Tomorrow is church and then an early Thanksgiving celebration with my parents at their place. We have done this for years with my grandpa and aunt, but this year it will just be my aunt and our family. Sad, but glad we are keeping up the tradition we started a few years ago.
Another negative test this morning, but just waiting patiently (okay, not so patiently) for our beta Monday morning. SO READY to get these results. Woke up feeling nauseas this morning and it's hit a couple more times, but trying not to read much into it.
I'm off to make more snacks and finish my Christmas movie - I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend as well - it is a blessing to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends!
2 DAYS UNTIL BETA!!!
3 comments:
Heather, I think and pray for you often. I know that this waiting is so difficult and I hope that the rest of the time passes quickly and ends with a positive!!!
Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I am glad that you have so much support and love from your family. Two more days...
Praying for you this weekend! And your babies. It's super sweet what your DH said! :-) Praying you get a big positive on monday!!!
Post a Comment