Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. I'm exhausted but have been sleeping on and off. I woke up sometime during the 1:00 hour and came out to the couch - hubby was snoring a little too much and driving me batty. :)
Hubby and I spent a lot of time praying together last night for our babies and I talked to a friend who is going through embryo adoption as well for a while - she did a great job of reminding me that God is in such complete control and already knows what is coming, whatever that is. If for some reason either/any of our babies do not get to stay here on earth, they will wake up in Jesus' arms - what a perfect place to be. My heart would be sad for me - but they will be in the best place possible. I needed to hear that from her tonight - what a great reminder.
Hubby went to bed after our last prayer time last night and I stayed up reading scripture and praying until I couldn't keep my eyes open any more.I really had some peace as I went to sleep last night (about 11:30 or so).
I woke up again about 3:30 and have been trying to get back to sleep for about 30 minutes now. I figured if I was awake, then maybe this was a critical time to be praying for our babies.
So that's exactly what I have been doing, and will continue to do, until I hopefully fall asleep again for a while. Our hugest prayer request is that God would heal and grow our second embryo so much that the embryologist would come in this morning and be amazed at the transformation of our son or daughter - and we could give God all the glory for being the only one powerful enough to save him or her.
If you're up, will you join me in prayer again? We need all the prayer warriors we can get on this one - and it is heavy, heavy on my heart to be praying for this miracle.
3 comments:
Prayers sweetie!
:)
I was up many times in the night praying for you. I lost one of my babies in the thaw also. It did not survive at all so there was no choice for us to go ahead and put it in. These are GOD'S BABIES we are just the tools used to bring them to life and bring them to a love for Christ. You and I have allowed these frozen ones souls to be "unlocked" even if they go be with Jesus, they are no longer in limbo-a beautiful thing.
Praying for you Heather!
Post a Comment